Re:Iron Mountain

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 16:53:37 EDT

Peter Metcalfe, he say:

<<
 The Keeper allows pilgrims to enter the valley and reach the tomb  of Soravatoor. There after passing several tests, they are allowed  to take home either a Diamond or a worked Iron. Hence the Teshnans  have ample access to Iron.

I kind of like this. When I say kind of I mean that I like the general idea but would see it as some sort of human interpretation of the facts. I do not go along with the idea of Mostali worshiping some sort of Krishna type. Mostali are there to repair the World Machine/Cosmic Wheel/Gearbox of Destiny/Glorantha Gadget. Octamonists are weird enough. Mostali are weird enough. But otherwise, from a TeshnanPOV, I think it's great. Perhaps you have further Mostal/Sorvatoor godlearner type speculation?

Keith Nellist