more Yelorna

From: Chris Bell <argrath_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 16:40:09 -0500

> ------------------------------
>
> Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 10:36:36 -0800
> From: David Dunham <dunham_at_pensee.com>
> Subject: Re: Yelorna
>
> Chris Bell asked of Yelorna
>
> > If she isn't a Dara Happan deity, is she a Dragon
> > Pass invention, like some claim Yelmalio to be?
>
> She's neither, she's from Ralios. Check out Broken Council Guidebook
> (possibly even the excerpt on my web site) or Tradetalk 3.

Noted. How is she reagrded in Dara Happa and the modern Lunar Empire? I know that she has a cultic rivalry over the whole silver issue. Supposedly, silver was made in GoG/RQ3 the Air/Storm mental, but this has been Gregged, I take it? According to ToTRM, the storm metal is actually Iron, the metal of death?

What page is that Yelorna refernce on in the Broken Council Guidebook?

Aloha,
Chris Bell
argrath_at_ix.netcom.com