Peterson's Sorcery

From: Nick Eden <nick_at_pheasnt.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 22:18:29 GMT

I am 99% sure that this has been discussed before. Sorry it it's reviving a long and boring discussion. Please feel free to bat me in the direction of particular archived Digests if that's the best bet.=20

I've been reading Sandy Peterson's Gloranthan Sorcery Rules in 'Ye Book of Tentacles'. Not sure that I understand them fully.

Presence. What is it? Does it come from Vows and nothing else? Does anyone without a vow have any ability to cast a spell with duration? Does Presence translate as an infinate/until I feel different Duration option for Sorcerers?

Can someone remind me who the Valkarists and Sedalpists are? These last look like the Gloranthan version of the KKK from the sample spells.

Driving for Loons
The American Southwest: Too many miles in too few days http://www.pheasnt.demon.co.uk/Driving.html