RE: Funniest Character

From: Hibbs, Philip <philip.hibbs_at_tnt.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 12:48:19 +0100

>What is the funniest (and that
>can be humorous or peculiar)
>Gloranthan character you've gamed
>with as a ref or a player?

That would be Gribble, my trickster. He's built with Nikk Effingham's points system, and has the disadvantages "Camp" and "Speech impediment". He has 10 points of Swallow, and is always eyeing up small characters and NPCs. So far, he's only eaten one PC. He also pushed an innocent beggar down a deep, dry well, then "Lie"d to the party, saying that he had a poisoned dagger under his cloak. Bizarrely, the players seem to forgive me, because they find him so funny.

http://members.tripod.com/~PhilHibbs/
Any view of things that is not strange is false