Re: Culture Clash Multiverse

From: TTrotsky_at_aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 13:47:15 EDT

Tom Zunder:

<< Have people played games in which Gloranthan cultures meet other fantasy cultures? >>

      I once played a character in a T&T game who (for reasons too convoluted to
go into) worshipped the Red Goddess. Since there quite blatantly wasn't a Red Moon in the world in question, this tended to make other people think he was pretty wierd. It didn't bother him, of course; he just pointed out that the Red Moon would rise eventually and that local equivalents of the Seven Mothers etc. would appear shortly before it did so. He didn't go about preaching any of this, since, being a fairly sensible sort of a chap he didn't really expect anyone else to believe him. When asked, he'd generally say 'well, my gods don't actually exist yet.'

Forward the glorious Red Army!

    Trotsky

End of The Glorantha Digest V6 #198