Come the Reconstruction!

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 14:46:58 EDT

Alex wrote:

<< I'm sure we can work in the Twin Errors of Dogmatism  and Revisionism, Mao, the Clause 4 debate, and a Gold Mandelsoneque  Spin Dwarf! >>

I don't know much about these arcane subjects being a humble production planning /stock controlling gold dwarf in a heretical production facility. If you want further adventures in Mostalidom, I note that dwarfs all have silly hobbies for their rest periods (eg collecting little lead minatures in Elder Secrets). I have dwarfs as the only serious soul music fans in Glorantha. Some favourites:
Mostali Sally - Wilson Pickandshovel
Knock down Wood - Eddie Floyd
World Machine - Diamond Brother Number One, The Haardest Working Dwarf in Showbusiness, James Bronze
Say it Loud, I'm Short and I'm Proud - James Bronze. Ball of Disruption - the Tin-tations
Nidan City Limits - Iron and Tin Turner
Melting Pot - Rocker T and the MGs
Theme From Mineshaft - Iron Keys
Working in a DwarfMine - Lead Doorkey
Anything by "Little" Richard.

And don't let anyone tell you that they're Rock fans.

Keith 'I have an Uncle Dave, but it isn't him' Nellist