Re: End of Glorantha?

From: Nils Weinander <nilsw_at_ibm.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 08:56:11 +0200

Steven Barnes:

> Did I miss something in all these Digests? I can't really
> see what people are complaining about.
- -..
> Hero Wars is going to be great. I'm looking foreward to having it.

Amen!

I add my voice to those who say that the worries are exaggerated. I think things are moving towards the better (as in more complete, better integrated, very consistent and believable and most of all playable). For example, the new game products will have detailed timelines of future events and personages for the hero wars in different parts of Glorantha.

Furthermore, we will see a substantial fleshing out off previously little known areas of Glorantha, like the far west and the far east. And it's going to be mighty cool from what I have seen.

As for Orlanthi roles, "no one can make you do anything" would implicate "no one can make you _not_ do anything"?

Alex:

> I think jack-boots and moodily-
> tilted beret could be a look with a _lot_ of potential.

Hmpf, making fun of berets? I usually wear one in winter.

End of missive from a vile proto-fascist philosopher.

Nils Weinander | Everything is dust in the wind nilsw_at_ibm.net | http://www.geocities.com/Paris/8689/