Simon says...

From: Ashley Munday <Ashley.Munday_at_liffe.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 10:38:18 +0100

"Ashley Munday proposes that Illumination is just social relativism "

I do? Cool. Er, what does that mean?

However, he does go on to say about the God Learners, which I can comment on: "Just look at the hoo-ha surrounding The Secret Of The Godlearners. Whatever it is, even if it can bu summarised in a handfull of sylables, you can bet you bottom dollar that everyone would interpret it their own way according to their own preconceptions."

I can clear this one up. The God Learners Secret doesn't actually exist - - they were only having a laugh.

I shall bow out of the Illumination debate as I'm not stoned, drunk, pedantic or argumentative enough.

Spin another Ravi Shankar on the turntable...

Ash