RQ/Gloranthan Auction

From: Simon Phipp <simon.phipp_at_walshwestern.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 13:29:52 +0000

RQ/Glorantha Auction Overview

Well, the time has finally come. After playing RQ in Glorantha for 16 years, I have finally given up.

The reasons are many-fold and irreversible. However, one good thing to come out of it is that I am selling off all my RuneQuest/Gloranthan material, carefully collected over the last 16 years.

As people who have read my WebSite may know, I have a fair amount of stuff from RuneQuest 2 and RuneQuest 3, most of which is not currently available so it is a good chance to buy those supplements you always wanted to have.

I will be posting this information on the Glorantha Digest, the RQ Rules Digest and on my Web Site so there will be ample opportunity for people to participate.

Please email any Auction Bids to <simon.phipp_at_walshwestern.com> before the end of October.
<http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Rampart/1481/auction.html>

Terms and Conditions

   1.The Auction will close on October 5, 1998.
   2.All prices are quoted in UK Pounds.
   3.Payment may be made in UK Pounds Cheque, Irish Pounds Cheque or
   through Western Union Money Transfer. 4.For Irish Pounds, please    add 20% to the UK Pounds Price. 5.A Postage charge of 5 UK Pounds    will be applied to all items bought. 6.Where more than one item is    bought by the same person, some of the postage charge may be waived    at my discretion. 7.Where an item has failed to make the Reserve    Price, I may choose not to sell the item. 8.Payment must be made    within 7 days of notification of Bid Success. 9.If payment is late    or not forthcoming I may choose to sell to a lower bidder.
  10.Bids will be publicised on a daily basis on my Website.
  11.When submitting bids, please include proposed method of payment.
  12.Please include the words "RQ AUCTION BID" in the Email Header.
  13.If you do not want your name to appear as the current bidder,
  please include ANON in the Email Subject. 14.In the event of a tied   bid, the first bid received will be preferred.

RQ2 Material

Boxed Sets

     Pavis
     Big Rubble
     Borderlands
     TrollPak
     Questworld
     Thieves World

Supplements

     The Gateway Bestiary
     Plunder (Book of Treasure)
     RQ Companion
     Foes
     Creatures of Chaos 1 (Scorpionmen and Broos)
     Militia and Mercenaries
     Griffin Mountain
     RQ2 Rules (Well Used)
     Fangs
     Cults of Terror
     Cults of Prax
     SoloQuest
     The Snow King's Bride
     Scorpion Hall
     Rune Masters

     City of Lei Tabor
     Broken Tree Inn
     Legendary Duck Tower
     Duck Pond

     Carse
     Tulan of the Isles

RQ3 Material

Boxed Sets

     RQ Deluxe Edition
     Vikings
     Gods of Glorantha
     TrollPak
     Elder Secrets of Glorantha
     Troll Gods
     Griffin Island
     Genertela, Crucible of the Hero Wars
     Monster Coliseum

Supplements

     Shadows on the Borderlands
     Strangers in Prax
     The Haunted Ruins
     Into the Troll Realms
     Lords of Terror
     Gloranthan Bestiary
     Sun County
     River of Cradles
     Dorasta, Land of Doom
     SnakePipe Hollow
     Apple Lane
     Land of Ninja Hardback
     RQ Basic Rules Hardback

Dragon Pass Series

     Nomad Gods (1st Edition)
     Dragon Pass (inc WB&ampRM Rulebook)
     Les Dieux Nomads

Gloranthan Supplements

     Heroes of Wisdom - The Jonstown Guide
     The Broken Council Guidebook
     The RuneQuest Con Compendium
     The RQ2 Con Compendium
     Wyrms Footptints
     University of Sog City Conference Guide
     Report on the Fall of Boldhome
     A Rough Guide to Boldhome
     Questlines - RQ Con Down Under
     The Entekosiad
     The Fortunate Succession
     The Dara Happan Book of Emperors
     The Glorious Re-Ascent of Yelm
     The World's Greatest Tournament
     Cults of Light and Death
     King of Sartar
     The Collected Griselda
     Thieves' World Companion

Fanzines

     Tales of the Reaching Moon (1-15)
     Wyrms Footprints (11-14, 1-10 Photocopies)
     New Lolon Gospel (1-2)
     Codex (1-3)
     RQ Adventures (1,3,4)
     Broos (5,6)
     Heroes (1.2, 1.4, 2.1, 2.2, 2.4)
     The Book of Drastic Reslotions 1
     Different Worlds (2-17,19-20,24,26,30-36,38)
     White Wolf (5-7, 9-19)
     Dragon (132)
     Best of the Dragon
     Pavic Tales (1-9)
     White Dwarf (20,23-99,101,102 [2 copies of
     34,35,39,40,42,45,57,69,82]) Best of White Dwarf Scenarios Best
     of White Dwarf Articles

Miscellanea

     Cities
     All the World's Monsters (x2)
     RuneQuest Cities
     Stormbringer Hardback
     Call of Cthulhu Hardback (3rd Edition)
     Hawkmoon Boxed Set
     Ring World Boxed Set
     Super World Boxed Set
     Stormbringer Boxed Set
     Green and Pleasant Land
     Stealer of Souls (Stormbringer)
     Black Sword (Stormbringer)
     White Wolf (Eternal Champion)
     The Kingdom of Dolg (Used as Fort Wrath in my campaign)