Orlanth Thesaurus

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 15:02:57 EDT

I like Orlanth Adventurous as a name/title/adjective. I don't really like Orlanth the Youth as no one would want to be a member ("I'm in Orlanth the Youth", "But you're 33", "Yes, I know, embarrasing isn't it, I wish I was an Adventurer!"). Orlanth the Warrior is OK. Orlanth Thunderous I like.Orlanth Rex rules OK. Orlanth the Great Bear, I've never heard of. Orlanth Pedantic doesn't exist, that's Lhankhor Mhy. I thought that Adventurous emphased Mobility, Rex emphasised Mastery, and Thunderous was Storm? Is this outdated godlearner "Rune" gibberish?

>From my "Conan" collection I note the following which could be Orlanthi
Aspects:
the Warrior
the Liberator