HW: I can't stand it....

From: Michael Cule <mikec_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 22:54:33 GMT

They're planning to drop the 100 word chargen option? And that was the bit I really, really, really, loved about the system?

AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHH! SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE FOR ROBIN LAWS BEGINS: Dump the damn Action/Status Points! SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE FOR ROBIN LAWS ENDS.

Actor And Genius
AKA Theophilus Prince Archbishop Of The Far Isles Medieval Society Arms Purpure An Open Book Proper: On the Dexter Page an Alpha Or On the Sinister an Omega Or. Motto Nulla Spes Sit in Resistendo (Resistance is Useless). Ask me about the Far Isles: Better Living through Pan-Medieval Anachronisms.