Re: HW: I can't stand it....

From: Shannon Appel <appel_at_chaosium.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 10:20:30 -0700

>They're planning to drop the 100 word chargen option? And that was the bit I
>really, really, really, loved about the system?

There's been a lot of speculation on this list about Hero Wars, much of it wrong. I would very seriously suggest you not take anything written about Hero Wars here as anything more than a Nysalor Truth (meaning 50%). The game is still evolving, and the only people who really have a good idea of where it is and where it's going are myself, Robin Laws, Eric Rowe, and Greg Stafford.

Shannon

Subtext: yes, the descriptive form of character creation still exists and will continue to exist in Orlanthi likelihood.

End of The Glorantha Digest V6 #214