Horse-riding Vingans?

From: Jane Williams <jane_at_williams.nildram.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 21:44:13 +0100

Was Nick quoting Official HW Draft here? "Vingan Warrior" (abilities: close combat, archery, leadership, horsemanship,..)

Horsemanship? I've always wanted to give Vingans horse-riding expertise beyond the male warrior norm, as it makes better use of their lighter weight and lower strength in combat, but I've never managed to find a mythic reason for it. Same for Archery: it's efficient, but it's a solar weapon. Is this purely pragmatic Vingans doing the sensible thing, or do you have Mythic Backing?

Jane Williams jane_at_williams.nildram.co.uk http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~janewill/gloranth/