Re: Let's get ready to fuuuuuuuuumbllllllllle!

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_cs.ucc.ie>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 1998 22:40:09 +0100 (BST)

Michael Schwartz replies to one of the message that re-appeared here due to mail shenanigans unknown (certainly unknown to me) from way, way back when, in terms such as:

> ONE LAST TIME: [...]
And much else in ALL CAPS, making me want to COVER MY EARS.

If the date on the posting, and the fact that it'd already appeared here wasn't enough of a give-away, met me supply some further clarification:

The above is a completely spent topic, so far as I'm concerned, and the re-appearance of this message has nothing to do with me wanting to re-flog dead horses, and has everything to do with some undetermined form of mail delivery screw-up.

Slainte,
Alex.