Rules added and deleted

From: Pete Newallis <reaper_at_sound.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 1998 22:53:33 -0500

  Given some of what's been said about changes to HW, I hope Robin and the playtesters can keep track of the ideas/rules dropped/changed between the first draft shown and what gets published. Seems like it would make a great article about the evolution of
a rule system.

  Also seems like some good ideas may be dropped for whatever reasons (not saying foolish ones) and the article could give people good ideas for house rules or variations. Or what NOT to mess with. I.E. been there, it don't work! Any set of rules
get interpreted with some variation by players somewhere and while a publisher has to have a baseline to produce it's products off of, most rules acknowledge that people will modify them some.

    Pete