Hero Wars and me again.

From: Michael Cule <mikec_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 23:14:23 GMT

For what it's worth.

What George Harris and Steve Lieb said: Yes!

I was actually a playtester for two very short periods, so wanting to be one ain't an issue. I did approach the resolution system with notably less joy than I did the chargen and clan generator system. And perhaps, yes, my players responded to that. I'm an actor, not a con-artist: I can't make people believe what I don't.

The initial release will be centred on Dragon Pass but Issaries Inc has a good set of plans for following up with many more culture and adventure packs.

Actor And Genius
AKA Theophilus Prince Archbishop Of The Far Isles Medieval Society Arms Purpure An Open Book Proper: On the Dexter Page an Alpha Or On the Sinister an Omega Or. Motto Nulla Spes Sit in Resistendo (Resistance is Useless). Ask me about the Far Isles: Better Living through Pan-Medieval Anachronisms.