Re: Cookery and the function of the Digest

From: Shannon Appel <appel_at_chaosium.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 10:45:34 -0700

>> The Glorantha Digest isn't the proper place for RuneQuest
>> discussions. I believe there may still be a rq-rules list somewhere
>> out there in the ether.
>
>So, therefore, by analogy, the Glorantha Digest isn't the proper place
>for Hero Wars discussions. Thank you for answering my question.

For now the Glorantha Digest is a perfectly acceptable place to discuss Hero Wars.

We're willing to support Hero Wars discussion on this list, and not RuneQuest or GURPs or Rolemaster (even in relation to Glorantha), because Hero Wars will be the official Glorantha roleplaying system, while none of the others are. (Though I should note that discussion of Hero Wars is still somewhat premature because the game is in an unfinished state.)

Don't fret; when the game actually comes out, a Hero Wars specific list will be created.

Shannon