Re: Is this now the HW digest?

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_cs.ucc.ie>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 22:01:06 +0100 (BST)

bjm10_at_cornell.edu sez:
> Is this the Glorantha digest or the "Lets be hypocrites and say it's the
> Glorantha digest, but pure mechanics discussions are permitted to
> dominate, but only if they're about HW, digest."?

And several similar remarks, all to the same effect. Firstly, that's a straw man comparison; the RQ and HW situations are rather different, for more reasons than I can presently be bothered to enumerate; and secondly, if you have a sincere objection to these discussions, why are you yourself of late one of the most vocal, Glorantha-content-free and generally strident contributors those selfsame threads?

I don't think anyone has objected to _Glorantha-related_ RQ posting, despite numerous tongue in cheek (and perhaps otherwise) about how "un-PC" it might be to do so.

Slainte,
Alex.