Re: The Glorantha Digest V6 #230

From: TTrotsky_at_aol.com
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 03:35:22 EDT

Steve:

<< I mean, please, the natural first supplement to a Sartar-centered game is a
Prax supplement....how many times have we seen this stuff? >>

     For whatever reason, there do not appear to be plans for Praxian HW material at this time (according to a lengthy list of planned/possible supplements read by Greg at Convulsion).

<< Sure, there's always *some* new material, but what's next, another
Trollpak? >>

    Actually, I believe the Lunar material appears next in existing plans (although these plans are *very* fluid and should be taken with a large bag of salt). A troll book is in the pipeline too, along with one for elves and another for dwarves, no less...

Forward the glorious Red Army!

     Trotsky