RQ Digest

From: Loren Miller <loren_at_wharton.upenn.edu>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 07:07:26 +0000

Steve Lieb <styopa_at_iname.com> says:
> NAIHSTHWRY*:
A useful concept, not sure about the execution. Bravo nonetheless!

> >RQ has its own Rules mailing list. I paraphrase the text at the tail of
> >every RQ Rules Digest:
> >To subscribe to runequest-rules-digest, send email to majordomo_at_mpgn.com
> >with the line "subscribe runequest-rules-digest" as the body of the message.
>
> I believe that, while it's still extant, it's moribund. Unless I've been
> kicked for some reason (impossible - I get along with everyone!:)) I
> haven't seen a RQ-Rules digest or RQ Daily for at LEAST 6 months.

You must have been kicked then, since it's been fairly active recently, with Tal Meta posting RQ cults for most of the Greyhawk deities keeping up a steady stream and various other threads surfacing and disappearing. Just a guess, but maybe email to you bounced and that earned a jettison.

Loren Miller <loren_at_wharton.upenn.edu> "If men cease to believe that they will one day become gods then they will surely become worms." --Henry Miller, "The Colossus of Maroussi"