Re: The Glorantha Digest V6 #228

From: Shannon Appel <appel_at_chaosium.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 10:38:17 -0700

>The question is, what happens to the Glorantha Digest at that point?

Nothing much.

>Will Chaosium still frown on RQ content at that point?

Yes. And GURPs content. And AD&D content. And RoleMaster content.

>Will it even be
>around?

Absolutely. I conceive of the Glorantha Digest as being what it has been for most of its length--a place for in-depth discussion of many aspects of Glorantha. hero-wars_at_chaosium.com I expect to be a place to discuss the Hero Wars rules, and also a kind of introductory list where simple questions (ie, "Who is Yelm") will get asked.

Shannon