Re: The Glorantha Digest V6 #234

From: Steve Lieb <styopa_at_iname.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 1998 10:26:48 -0500

>What about the inevitable post-HW-release "here's how I've adapted HW
>publication/rule xyz to fit into my RQ campaign..." posts?
- ------------->straight to the (approaching) HW digest. Simple. Not here. IMO since what we're discussing here is "rules" discussions vs. "world" issues, I'd think
that the HW debate about details of how things are rolled, etc. should simply GO on the RQ-Rules list. For some time it will consist of 90/10 RQ/HW (since right now they are both defunct/fiction, depending on your view), and eventually if HW is successful it'll just come to dominate the discussion...

Why don't we just shunt this discussion there? Since now I'm subscribed....again.

Now the wierdos that buy whatever the AH systems is, well, they can go make their own list (far from me...).
- -Steve Lieb
styopa_at_iname.com
steve_at_necadon.com
http://surf.to/styopa