Re: Re: The RuneQuest Debate V6 #232

From: Tal Meta <talmeta_at_bellatlantic.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 1998 23:34:02 -0400

Alex Ferguson wrote:

> I have to wonder if this discussion is serving any useful purpose.

It's not, really. While I'd like to see a HW list, I can stand the folks who have access to the playtest discussing it here. Eventually, there will be a HW list, and folks can go back to debating the length of such-and-such a tribe's spears, and whatnot here.

> HW. However, is there really screeds of RQ/Gloranthan material
> out there which people are just _bursting_ to post, but feel Forbidden
> or inhabitted from posting? In the event that there is, then I,
> for one, would rather see _that_ than complaints about the lack thereof.

I had plenty of stuff, all with zero glorantha content. So, I trolled until a RQ-specific list was reborn.