Re: 10,001 Names of God

From: TTrotsky_at_aol.com
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 03:29:02 EDT

David Dunham:

<< Trotsky slanders

> this [deciding gods with different names were the same bloke] was precisely
the sort of thing that the God Learners went > about doing, and we all know what happened to *them*

  Learning about gods is not the flaw of the God Learners. Disrespect for the  world they lived in was their downfall. >>

      Very true - I didn't say that this was at all rational. I suspect many modern Gloranthans are suspicious of anything associated with the God Learners, whether or not it *actually* had anything to do with their downfall.

Forward the glorious Red Army!

    Trotsky