All Bronze Age Mod Cons

From: Ashley Munday <Ashley.Munday_at_liffe.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 09:00:32 +0100

Is it just me, or is the idea of a Orlanthi hunter coming home from a hard day at the office, having his missus ready with a nice hot meal prepared on her Ernalda 1 magic point / hour hearth a bit naff? Are we reducing Ernalda to the level of a 1950s appliance salesman? Extra things to make the "little woman's" life a bit easier while hubby's out earning the cash to pay for such fripperies.

"Oh spirit of the Hearth... As you're a ceramic hob you heat up quickly and are easy to clean... Please bang the hearth to gas mark 7 for 25 minutes so I can do the oven chips."

Incidentally, I knew Jane Williams would crack about being a God Learner. The fact that she knows so much about Vinga's height and weight is a big pointer that she knows more than she should...

Ash