Re: The Glorantha Digest V6 #236

From: bjm10_at_cornell.edu
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 10:22:29 -0400 (EDT)

> *ouch* Reminds me of the AD&D style of avoiding all that messy realism of
> a more primitive world... just replace electricity and plumbing with
> "magic"

Yeah, that's as bad as the AD&D style of avoiding all that messy realism of a more primitive world... just replace infection, permanent wounds, and long, slow healing with "magic". Why, y'know, some AD&D worlds even have a GODDESS OF HEALING! How HORRIBLE! What's even worse, AD&D has a spell to bring back the dead!

Of course, there is nothing like that in Glorantha...