Re: Household Appliiances

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 13:05:36 EDT

Ashley
, it is not just you.

<< All Bronze Age Mod Cons >>

I also dislike this idea of magic spirits inside your hearth doing all the cooking. Whilst you compare it with a 1950s housewife and her electrical appliance I think it is more like the Flintstones with stupid dinosaurs acting like hoovers. If you want some sort of gizmo that does stuff like this then my advice is to become a Mostali, get yourself a Nilmerg and get some of those handy "fully-processed-containing-no-grown-ingredients "ready meals for one" which you can eat in the comfort of your own workshop. You can heat it up by plugging in to the copper dwarf magical supply cinduits and performing the ritual of the Microwave.

Keith Nellist
PS Good luck with Tales 18