Usage of Prax (name) in Coputer Game

From: Bruce Hollebone <hollebon_at_cyberus.ca>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 16:01:44 -0400

Hello,

I feel it is my duty to point out to you at Issaries and A#, that a Dallas-based computer game company, Rebel Boat Rockers, has announced a product called "PraxWar" with a tentative release date at the end of the year. This appears to be a coincidental use of the word 'Prax' and not a deliberate invocation of Gloranthan cosmology.

The company's site:
http://www.rebelboatrocker.com/main.html

A notice in a computer game trade web-site: http://www.gamecenter.com/News/Item/0,3,1720,00.html

Given your plans with Opal to expand into the computer market, I felt that this might be of interest to you.

I have no connection to any of this other than being a long-time player (and buyer) of Glorantha products, and no interest save that Glorantha continue to prosper.

Kind Regards,
Bruce Hollebone: hollebon (at) cyberus.ca