Gorp! Err... Pardon me!

From: Glorantha_at_compuserve.com
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 1998 12:47:11 -0400

Here's some answers to a couple of rather old threads.

Indrodar Greydog:

The main article in print on Indrodar is in Tales #5 (it won't be reprinted in Best of Tales). However, in issue #18 and #19 of Tales loads more detail will appear in some excellent articles by Martin Laurie. This info will effectively replace the earlier article.

Tales #18 will also include a mega heroquest up the Stormwalk mountain, and loads more info on the Lismelder tribe and the Greydog clan.

Coming real soon now!

Simon Hibbs asks about Gorp magazine:

I've been told that issue #3 was never printed, though I met a guy at at Convulsion '92 who said he had seen a copy of a draft manuscript at a Games Day in the 80s.

Cheers,

David Hall

End of The Glorantha Digest V6 #242