The Fire Tribe.

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_voyager.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1998 12:48:57 +1300 (NZDT)

Trotsky:

> Mahome, presumably. She is the goddess of the hearth, and known to be
>worshipped by the Orlanthi. A former solar deity/member of the fire tribe
>(she's Lodril's daughter) she joined Ernalda's household when she married
>Barntar. I'm not sure whether she'd regard herself as captive, but she
>certainly converted from the Orlanthi POV. I believe she is still worshipped
>by the Dara Happans too - and presumably not as Barntar's wife.

Just because the Orlanthi claim that Mahome is from the fire tribe does not mean that she is known by the Dara Happans. The Orlanthi inherited most of their fire gods from a golden age culture that they overthrew. If Mahome is the daughter of Lodril then she would have been from Caladraland where Lodril himself is worshipped.