Orlanthi Hunters

From: bjm10_at_cornell.edu
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 10:14:12 -0400 (EDT)

> Oh, and I wish to apologise to Brian for suggesting there are such
> things as Orlanthi hunters. Anyone'd think they had a hunter God.

Please point out specifically and exactly where I stated that there are no Orlanthi hunters. Please point out specifically and exactly where I stated that Orlanthi never hunt. Like it or not, the majority of Orlanthi are farmers, and that is what I said. What did the majority of Scandinavians do for a living? They farmed. Did the majority of them spend their lives out a-viking? No. Likewise for the various Gaelic folks.

PS: Orlanthi farm-boys can be a *very* entertaining campaign. It's a pity, indeed, that the local Orlanthi farm-boy campaign was cut short by the GM's death.