Re: Cor, Just think..

From: George W. Harris <gharris_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 14:26:03 -0400 (EDT)

>Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 09:52:29 +0100
>From: Simon Hibbs <simonh_at_msi-uk.com>
>Subject: Re: Cor, Just think...
>
>Ashley Munday :
>
>>If HW is getting all this slagging off on the basis of a few comments,
>>just imagine the pasting we can give it if it's ever published!
>
>Cor, If HW can get such a pasting based on an ill-informed, spurious
>and grossly innacurate caricature of the actual playtest rules that
>exists only in their minds, just imagine how biased and prejudiced
>they will be by the time they have a chance to actualy find
>out what the game is like.

        Cor, if the defenders of HW such as Nick Brooke and Simon Hibbs have to resort to malicious slander and indiscriminate mudslinging when people suggest that HW might not be well suited to all types of gaming, imagine the depths of irrational invective and fabricated ad hominem attacks to which they will sink when thorough and detailed criticisms of the rules are finally made...

>Si

        *sigh*

George W. Harris                        gharris_at_mindspring.com