If I was a rich dwarf dobedobedobedoo

From: Trevor Browne <trevor.browne_at_easynet.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 20:23:26 +0100

MOB
>Great idea. The Khazars chose to adopt Judaism over Christianity and
Islam.
>I wonder what the parallel religions could be in Glorantha?

Peter Metcalfe
Mostal: There's already the Elevenths of Slon.

That means there could be a sect of stereotypically Jewish ( like in a Woody Allen film ) mostali in Glorantha. :-)

Avey I'm repairing the world machine, already.

They could have taught the Khazzar analogues about Mostal.

I'll make you a nice suit of armour L 699 a square yard.

Apologies to anyone whose Jewish I just thought it had MGF potential.

Trevor