Re: The other, Other list.

From: Robert McArthur <mcarthur_at_fit.qut.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 12:59:28 +1000 (EST)

> Whilst we're celebrating the continued health (OK, existence) of the
> rq-rules list -- how is the glorantha-board list, these days? I
> haven't seen a message on it since August...

All OK on the list front - just a quiet membership :-)

> Is it dead, or have I just been kicked? (Can't think why!, to coin
> a phrase.) It certainly can't merely be "moribund", as I've sent
> messages to it myself since then, and it's supposed to be direct-
> reflecting. (Just like the Pendragon list -- hah!)

I'll check and make sure the Alex-eating goblins haven't found you again...

Cheers
Robert
(Oh, there was a message this morning I believe...caloo calay (sp?))

And the plug:
The Gloranthan boardgames unofficial mailing list... send an email to

        gloranthaboard-request_at_issaries.com.au with the word 'subscribe' in the Subject line. You can view back copies at

        http://www.issaries.com.au/
There's going to be a digest soon...