Them what want out

From: Nick Eden <nick_at_pheasnt.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 1998 18:00:23 GMT

On Thu, 8 Oct 1998 15:29:29 GMT, Ernst Hinrich Daniel wrote:

>> Date: Wed, 07 Oct 1998 10:03:35 -0400
>> From: "Cassandra K. Babbitt" <cassb_at_bangornews.infi.net>
>> Subject: Re: The Glorantha Digest V6 #248
>>=20
>> Please unsubscripe this this is the ten request. Do something
>
>Read the end bit of the whole shebang you sent back. I'll duplicate it
>here for your benefit and (hopefully) enlightenment.
>
>Don't spam again. There's more of those you will make angry than you.

Just a thought: Would it be more sensible to have the how to unsubscribe message at the head of the list, with the rules of the road. If someone's getting the list in error (ie ex-boyfriend subscribes to this, what the hell is it syndrome) then they may not wade through the lot. I think she's even less likely to find a message addressed to her in the middle of the text.

Most people will check both ends, but there are some that won't. Putting the message at the head would surely catch a few extra and harm no-one.

Driving for Loons
The American Southwest: Too many miles in too few days http://www.pheasnt.demon.co.uk/Driving.html