Intercenine [sic] Orlanthi wars.

From: bjm10_at_cornell.edu
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 10:24:16 -0400 (EDT)

Orlanth is like an indulgent father with a lot of rambunctious boys. Sometimes, they squabble. Rather than intervene all the time (which would turn 'em all into panty-waists and sissies), he lets them fight for a while. However, if things look like they're getting too serious, he will intervene on one side, the other, or just call an end to it. Unfortunately, Orlanth is also more than a little haphazard, so it's hard to tell how he'll respond.

Iggy (the Invisible God, of course), is far more aloof. He is the distant patriarch who has cut his children loose. "They are adults, it is none of my concern, so long as they visit me once a year, they do whatever they want."

Thus endeth the silly-ass divine pop psychologizing.