In which the Orlanthi hit each other

From: Nick Eden <nick_at_pheasnt.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 1998 18:00:28 GMT

On Thu, 8 Oct 1998 15:29:29 GMT, Sergio wrote:

>But I suppose that, say, Orlanth would not allow a religious war among=20
>orlanthi. It simply makes no sense.

At Convulsion Greg was reading about Lokamyadon, which is probably spelt wrong. Him what lead the Broken Council. Orlanthi vs Orlanthi in a religious war if ever I heard of one.

One of the basic Orlanthi Laws is 'No-one can make me do anything that I don't want to'. I would say that includes beating up other Orlanthi in God's name. Gods can't make worshippers change their minds. Well some probably can, but Orlanth, God of Freedom and Change amidst all this other attributes isn't into that sort of thing.

Driving for Loons
The American Southwest: Too many miles in too few days http://www.pheasnt.demon.co.uk/Driving.html

End of The Glorantha Digest V6 #258