Yelmic exile families in Sun County (Prax)

From: Roland Volz <roland_volz_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 1998 14:46:30 PDT

/lurk mode: OFF

Hello all, I was wondering if you could help me with a problem. I am gearingup to run Glorantha again after a years hiatus in which I attempted to recharge my creative juices. I have a scenario idea which appeals to me involving a couple of Orlanthi (one of which is from an exiled Sartarite noble family living in Pavis) and a couple of Solars (one of which is from an exiled Pelorian noble family living in Sun County).

My question is this: can anybody tell me the names of the families that accepted exile in Prax and their role in Peloria/Dara Happa? I do not possess any of the Fortunate Succession/Entekosiad/Glorious ReAscent of Yelm materials, and I would like to maintain my campaign integrity. For all of the other sessions I ran, I attempted to remain as close as I could to the "official" Gloranthan sources, even going so far as to run all of the official scenarios I could get my hands on.

I would greatly appreaciate any input anyone could give me on this matter. Thank you.

Hail Harshax!

Roland the Elaborate