Carmanian darts

From: Jose Ramos <jose_at_kobo.es>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 1998 13:41:43 +0200

Joerg tries to leave my Carmanians without darts, just because some scaly monsters used them too.

[frenetic back engineering] Well, they could be limited to Hazar orders that know secret weapons for the dragon breaking. Assuming the enemy weapons is an important part in the breaking.

Or, perhaps, they were a sign adopted by the pro-Lunar families. Now, four hundred years later, they are in the majority.

Anyway, they are just chrome. The main concept is the regular heavy cavalry with bows.

And Martin, can you look hard at Dara Happa's story and tell me they have an army to defeat every enemy? They will have a regiment against any enemy past, true, but I am not sure they could defeat them then, and it is even worse now, after the ritual of many centuries has vitiated the once-effective tactics.

Jose