Chaos and Demon Weapons and Runic Sorcery

From: Ian Thomson <gpo.swin.edu.au_at_lucy.cc.swin.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 13:47:11 +0000

Hi

I was communicating with someone a few months ago Who had interesting (IMHO) ideas on Chaos Weapons for Glorantha, the mechanics of which seemed to be based around the old Stormbringer Demon Weapons

I've forgotten who you are and want to credit you for influence on the weapon enchanting rules in my version of Runic Sorcery

The first corrected draught for Runic Sorcery should be ready in 1-3 days, and I'de be delighted if anyone would proof read it and give constructive feedback. Its available as a Word 6 attachment

Just mail me here
ithomson_at_swin.edu.au

thanks