100 Private English websites on my Glorantha/RQ link list!

From: Kim Englund <Kim.Englund_at_DataFellows.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 10:25:13 +0300

Hi!

I'm glad to inform you all, that now we have 100 different private English sites about Glorantha/RQ listed on my linkpage in addition to the about 30 sites in other languages, half a dozen fanzine sites, half a dozen ftp-sites and about 20 other sites making the total up to more than 150 sites listed!
This makes my site the most extensive on the web and I try to keep it also the most up-to-date by adding the last modified information to each and every name, if I somehow get the date. Sometimes it is really difficult to get it, so please put always a last modified date on your pages.

I know I haven't been able to update as often as I used to, but I hope I can get back to pace again. So keep on sending notes of modified pages to RQWeb-update, and I'll note you on my page.

You who don't know about my linkpage, please get a peek and be amazed of the number and quality of stuff available for Glorantha/RQ on the web. See the URL in my signature.

Cheers,

Kim

End of The Glorantha Digest V6 #265