Sheffield, S Yorks, area Gloranthan warg

From: richardc_at_sypte.co.uk
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 10:41:53 +0000

I am organising a small wargames convention (that is the convention is small - although in the grand scheme of things I suppose the wargames are too) in Sheffield this coming Sunday (18th October)

It's a Society of Twentieth Century Wargamers event but if anyone wants to come along and discuss possibly doing some Glorantha miniature gaming in North Midlands / Yorkshire area they will be very welcome

The event starts at 10am at Middlewood Hall Hotel at Worral near Sheffield - email me if you want anymore details

Richard Crawley
richardc_at_sypte:co:uk (colons should be dots)