Mostali Jews

From: Arf <A.R.Wilson_at_herts.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 11:07:30 +0100

> Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 20:23:26 +0100
> From: "Trevor Browne" <trevor.browne_at_easynet.co.uk>
> Subject: If I was a rich dwarf dobedobedobedoo
>
> MOB
> >Great idea. The Khazars chose to adopt Judaism over Christianity and
> Islam.
> >I wonder what the parallel religions could be in Glorantha?
>
> Peter Metcalfe
> Mostal: There's already the Elevenths of Slon.
>
> That means there could be a sect of stereotypically Jewish ( like in a
> Woody Allen film ) mostali in Glorantha. :-)
>
> Avey I'm repairing the world machine, already.
>
> They could have taught the Khazzar analogues about Mostal.

> I'll make you a nice suit of armour L 699 a square yard.

Why do you think Dwarves have such a reputation for overcharging? But oy! Such workmanship you can't get!

> Apologies to anyone whose Jewish I just thought it had MGF potential.

None taken, Kosher Mostali has big MGF. Why do you think they don't eat anyone else's food?

Arf
- --
 Senior Computer Technician/ PIP Baggage Master / Webmaster

 University of Hertfordshire       Prince Rupert's Blew Regt of Foote
 01707 (28)5052                    01442 398131
 http://www.geocities.com/~pavis/