Re: Yelmic exile families in Sun County (Prax)

From: Kevin Rose <vladt_at_interaccess.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 22:31:14 -0500 (CDT)

I once worked up a replacement for the rather boring Duke Raus. I used a Carmanian house that had won a dart war, in a fairly spectaularly violent fashion, and had been invited to relocate to beutiful scenic Prax.

I did this mostly as I wanted a somewhat different approach to Humakt and a bunch of sorcerers. It has some 30 or 40 named members of the house and such. Plus a lot of local mercs. (I had to reinstall NT and didn't reload visio yet.) If interested, I can send it along.

None of the PCs were from Carmanian so I didn't wory about figuring where the house came from in great detail.

Kevin