Request for scenario ideas

From: Roland Volz <roland_volz_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 20:08:46 PDT

I used to run a Gloranthan game, which ended a year ago so that I could recharge my creative juices. Recently, my players requested that I take up the game again. While I have come up with many scenarios that I will implement, I have also come to consider the Glorantha Digest as an excellent source of ideas and inspiration, second to none in my experience.

Therefore, I would like to ask if any on the list can contribute ideas for scenarios for this game. The basics are: 1) The party consists mostly of Sartarite rogues, along with a troll shaman, an outlaw dragonnewt and a heretical Adept Sorceror from Fronela (!).
2) They are coming back from the outermost limits of the Elder Wilds and Balazar, where I dumped them after they helped whats-his-name kill the Vomiter (and them with all that dissolved metal armor, too). 3) They are at a high enough power level that minor encounters are no longer a real challenge (all are Rune-level). 4) They want to get involved in politics. I expect them to have more friction and challenge in that endeavor as all other challenges they have faced, combined.

I would appreciate any input anyone would like to make, since I think they have begun to "get wise" to my style of scenario design and scenarios from other sources should surprise them. ;>

Hail Harshax!

Roland