re unsubscribing

From: Tom Merchant <elysia69_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 02:36:23 -0700 (PDT)

Instructions for the use of the digest seem to me less than clear. I'm not the only one who has had difficulty posting and it took me nearly 3 years to work out how to subscribe.

Now that i am initiated into the ways of mailing lists it is easy to smile at my confusion. But i dont feel that it is fair to call those who are confused by the unfamiliar ways of the internet 'clueless' & 'feebleminded' especially as they may still be reading the digest but under a new email address.

Incidentally my composer quotes the entire digest when replying as default. The person who was condemned as spamming whilst unsubscribing wasn't, in my most humble opinion.

Just my opinion,,

DO YOU YAHOO!?