The Gloring has grown!

From: bjm10_at_cornell.edu
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 08:36:43 -0400 (EDT)

Despite my best efforts, and against my expectations, the Glow Ring has actually gotten enough sites on it to become listed in Webring's subject-sorted index.

The Glow Ring, if you had forgotten, is a webring for Glorantha, RuneQuest, and HeroWars pages (whenever that comes out). The HQ page for it is "http://www.people.cornell.edu/pages/bjm10/gloring.html". Furthermore, two links that had sent people hurtling off into the abyss have been repaired!

I'm not just advertising this because my wife now has a Glorantha art gallery on the ring--not *just* for that reason, only mostly.