Tarsh Kingdom

From: Tadaaki Kakegawa <yelmalio_at_za2.so-net.ne.jp>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 00:50:26 +0900 (JST)

 Hello Gloranthans,

 I am now running a campaign in Tarsh Kingdom in 1620s. I looked into  Genertela Book beforehand, but it refers little about Tarshite society  and their worship. I also read Tarsh War, and found much info about  army in Lunar Empire, but found that main stage the book handle is  Bush Range and Tarshite Exiles, not Tarsh Kingdom.

 Could anyone kindly explain description of cities in Tarsh (Does  Tarshite cities have "city ring" like cities in Sartar?), social  system (They are still orlanthi as much as Aggarite in Enclosure 2 ?)  and their religion (What is Provincial Church of Seven Mothers ? How it  works? Orlanth is not worshiped and Barnter took place? )

  ...BTW following is my understanding about gods of Tarsh Kingdom:   (*) is cults my PCs take part in:

  Common/traditional:
  Barnter, Ernalda, Vingkot, Issaries, Lhankor Mhy, Voria, Ty Kora Tek,   Yelmalio, Odayla the Hunter, Pela, Chalana Aroy, Oslira, Humakt(*),   Lowfires, City Gods, etc.

  Common/foreign origin cults:
  Seven Mothers(*), Etyries, Hon-Eel, Teelo Nori, Molanni(=Entekos?),   etc.

  Rare:
  Jakaleel the Sharmaness, Jakaleel the Sorceress(*), Yanafali(*),   Danfive Xaron, Deezola, Irripi Ontor, cult of Red Goddess,   Path of Illumination, Yara Aranis, Donander, Uleria, etc.

  Prohibited:
  Orlanth, Barbeester Gor, Maran Gor, other Rebel Gods against Moonson,   untamed Chaos Gods, Thief Gods, etc.

 Any comments appreciated. Thanks!