reflective celestial stuff

From: Pam Carlson <carlsonp_at_wolfenet.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 10:40:27 -0700

I recall from somewhere that the planet Tolat/Shargash is so bright that it is visible even during the day. Perhaps then, it is more like the earth's moon in brightness. Or perhaps it just gives off a dull red glow if its own? I dunno.

But the Praxians know this planet and call it "Bronze Treasure" (Elder Secrets), and know its presence is an auspicious time for making war. Because this planet travels the "south path", I'll bet it serves as quite a night light for much of Genertela - when it is up, that is - two weeks up, two weeks down.

And what about Entekos? Does that planet reflect light?

Pam