Doburdun/Yelmalio

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 18:10:15 EDT

The point I was trying to make was that Yelmalio is a portion of the Sun worshipped in Storm areas and offers a B-list range of powers and I would expect Doburdun to be a portion of the Storm and to offer a B-list range of Storm powers. Both could be mystic ways to worship the respective elements in a way that is necessary for the Compromise. Hence the confusion of the Godswall scholars/interpreters. I don't now anything about Doburdun but perhaps his worshippers have geases such as "Never Seek Shelter from Sun", "always kill your opponent in Weapon competitions" "Always play the bagpipes on Windsday", "speak only boasts" with gifts such as "Chat up birds", "Catnap as a reusable spell", "90% Rude War Dance skill". Sorry , I'm getting silly.

Feel free to flame this.

Keith Nellist